Search Engine Optimization (SEO) vs. Pay Per Click (SEM)
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is designed to help your business to gain favorable placement in search engine results for the keywords that match the goods and services that your business offers. Much of what we do is good old fashioned hard work, like creating links to social networking sites that we construct to get your business found online and get your message out to the public. Many search engine optimization firms contend that there is no “secret sauce” or proprietary strategy to successful search engine optimization. We at My SEO Footprint respectfully disagree. Our goal is to use our knowledge and experience to increase traffic to your website. We will provide you with all the tracking tools you need to see the progress that we are making-not only to track the traffic, but to keep you updated as we complete a checklist of tasks we complete to make your website a profit center for your business. Our pricing is simple, straightforward, and easy to understand. If you have questions or need a special quote, feel free to contact us and we will respond quickly to help you get started.
Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, takes advantage of the pay per click, or PPC, programs offered by the search engines. The advantages of SEM are that the traffic boost can be virtually immediate, and that you pay only for those consumers who actually click through to your website. Generally, successful SEM campaigns can be very successful without any changes having to be made to your company website. My SEO Footprint can help you to set up and track a successful SEM campaign that is centered around the needs of your business. We will manage your online SEM campaign so that you can focus on managing your business. Contact us for a quote on your needs.
- How It Works
- Top Rankings
- Stopping Efforts WIll
- Conversion Rate
- Short Term ROI
- Long Term ROI
- Local Targeting
- Level of Control
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Your website appears: in the organic section by meaintaining, optimizing & promoting according to best SEO practices. Pricing: A click to your website does not cost you anything. Setup and management fees vary by company.
- Typically within weeks to months.
- Depend on industry. Rankings could remain for weeks - months.
Pay Per Click
- Your website appears: In the sponsored area of the search engine result page for keywords that you choose. Pricing: You are charged a small fee for each click. Plus any fees the company managing your campaign charges.
- A few hours at most.
- Immediately cause rankings loss in the paid advertising section.